Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pillow Talk

This may sound like an AA meeting but...my name is Abbey and I am addicted to throw pillows.
That might be a touch dramatic but it's true!
Recently, I picked up a few new ones to add to the living room.
How can you resist a chevron pattern? It's one of my all time faves.
The right fabric on a pillow can inspire an entire colour scheme or feeling for your space.
Sometimes, they're that missing piece unifies it all.
If you are searching for a really affordable and simple way to update a room in your home, do it with pillows!

On a recent outing, I had to restrain myself when I came across this aisle. I wanted them all! If you're looking for something truly unique, visit the Etsy website. They have all sorts of decorative throw pillows in every possible colour you can imagine. You can even custom order fabrics and sizes from certain shops. 
Get out there and get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment