Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun with Frosted Glass!

Hi Everybody! I'm back! Although, I never actually went anywhere. Things have been busy and time seems to slip away on me.
Moving along... It's Summertime! Yes, that's right folks, with the arrival of the Summer Solstice we can officially pull out the flip-flops and embrace the outdoors.
I was looking for a really simple and easy way to bring the beautiful colours from the outdoors, indoors.
I had several clear glass items that I wanted to kick up a notch. I was thinking of spray painting the items but I couldn't find the right colour of aqua that I had in mind.
While roaming the neighbourhood bix box hardware store, I found this:
Which lead to this...
Then I had an arranging dilemma.
I can never decide.
I am absolutely in love with the light blue tea light lantern I found.
It just screams Summer!
A can of spray paint is a really affordable and easy way to incorporate a pop of fresh Summer colour into your decor.
Hope everyone has a fabulous Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment