Thursday, May 24, 2012

Upstairs Bathroom Re-DO!

Who doesn't love a trip to the spa and being pampered?! When it comes to my bathroom, I want that same soothing vibe. I'm talking candles, a bubble bath, maybe some sweet beats... very zen!
But how can you feel zen when you're trapped in a time warp? The vanity was a beautiful peach faux stain, the walls and trim were light purple AND the floor was green. Oh, and I can't forget the broadway lights that hung above the mirror (not pictured).
I painted the walls with Benjamin Moore's Tea Light. The trim was painted white along with the cabinets which were in good shape but I had to get rid of the peach. 

Look, a white sink AND a white toilet! Goodbye peaches and cream!
Finish the room off with lush towels and a beautiful orchid, I'm in love!
Until next time, Keep Calm and Carry On!

1 comment: